Friday, January 24, 2014

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas (WW Points Plus -- 5 pts)

I started doing Weight Watchers recently to try to get rid of my last 15 lbs so I've been on the hunt for good, low points value things to eat. I came up with this tonight.

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas -- 2 servings/ 5 points each

2 Portobello Mushroom Caps
2 Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb
2 TBSP soft goat cheese
1/2 cup marinara sauce (I used Bertolli's Organic Olive Oil, Basil, and Garlic sauce)
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs

Divide all ingredients between the two mushrooms and add in the order listed. Bake at 350 degrees for... a while. (I'm nothing if not precise!) Until they seem done... probably about 30 minutes. Eat them.

Seriously, I have no idea how long to bake these things... I don't pay attention to that sort of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment